Point Pleasant Fire in the Kitchen
Most home fires resulting in small to extensive damage occur in the kitchen. This Point Pleasant cook left the range unattended for just a few minutes. That is all it takes to have significant fire damage. Many homeowners believe that electric ranges, not like a gas one with open flames, are safe from fires. Not the case, as evidenced by the Before Photo. SERVPRO technicians work hard to remove the destroyed range, countertop, and walls, which also lessens the impact of the smoke odors. The After Photo depicts the cleaned area of charred debris and ready for a build back. The hydroxyl generator and ULV fogger did their job of eliminating the malodors. Soon enough, the family can stop eating fast food and have a good home-cooked meal again. Thanks, SERVPRO!