How to Defend Your Ocean County Home from Mold
When there is a water or moisture intrusion of any kind in your home, mold can quickly become a problem. Not only can mold cause health effects but it can also cause significant damage to your property.
Follow these simple tips to help prevent your property against mold:
- Keep the humidity between 30-60 percent.
- Provide proper drainage away from your home’s foundation.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keeps gutters and drains free of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows and other areas where water might enter the building and preform necessary maintenance.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
- Contact SERVPRO of Point Pleasant ASAP if you suspect or find a water intrusion.
We understand both water, mold and mold growth. Our team has the training, protective gear and specialized equipment necessary to handle any mold problem. Because every mold damage is different and will require a unique solution, you need an experienced crew there to make it “Like it never even happened.”