How Can I Remove Odors from My Restaurant Kitchen After a Fire?
Fire Can Leave Difficult-To-Remove Residues That Cause Unpleasant Odors
After experiencing a fire incident in your Point Pleasant establishment, you face the difficult task of fully restoring your business so that it can be reopened. Fire residues can be difficult to remove without professional help, and they create unpleasant odors that can turn away customers. SERVPRO has experience with eliminating these unwanted scents.
What Are the First Steps SERVPRO Will Take To Restore My Business?
Our technicians have extensive experience with fire damage mitigation in Point Pleasant. Once SERVPRO teams arrive, we can work rapidly to assess the damage and determine the most effective tools and techniques for beginning the restoration process. Our technicians can do the following:
- Find the residues
- Identify the type of residues
- Identify the type of surface the residue is on
- Capture the film or ash in dry particulate form or in solution depending on the surfaces
- Properly dispose of residues
Can Residues Be Removed Without Damaging Surfaces?
Yes, SERPVRO technicians have several options when it comes to removing residues:
- Mechanical action can scrape off dry residues. Our technicians can choose between mild, medium, and heavy agitation to avoid damaging the surfaces and fixtures.
- Lubrication to detach residues and cause them to slide off. This is accomplished by the application of detergents.
- Chemical action to alter sediments, causing them to lose their grip on surfaces. We accomplish this through the use of enzyme digestion, bleaching, oxidizing, and strong acids.
- Suspension and dispersion to remove more oily deposits. We use hydrophilic and lipophilic clarifications to dissolve and then rinse away the residue particles.
Throughout the fire damage cleanup and restoration service, we make sure to adjust our cleaning to avoid causing damages to the surfaces as quickly as possible to help get the restaurant prepared for a re-opening.
If you have suffered fire damage and you need rapid help to quickly get your business back on its feet, then call SERVPRO of Point Pleasant at (732) 202-3001. Our teams are available 24/7, and We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.