Why Use SERVPRO for Your Business’ Restoration and Remediation Emergencies?
When your business experiences an emergency from a natural disaster, plumbing issue, fire, or flood, you need to act fast to limit financial loss, and keep your business open. Commercial restoration companies, like SERVPRO of Point Pleasant, offers several services to bring your property back to its original condition, something you likely can’t do by yourself if you have suffered extensive damages.
What are SERVPRO of Point Pleasant’s Qualifications to Handle My Business’s Emergency?
- We are an IICRC Certified Firm, which ensures top-level standards and ethics surrounding restoration processes.
- We have high ratings on sites such as Google and Facebook and we often testimonials on our website to showcase previous clients’ reviews. Here at SERVPRO of Point Pleasant, we are very proud to say that we get many customer reviews about our technicians for their knowledgeable, understanding and their attention to detail.
- Our highly trained team of specialists work extensively in the disaster recovery field and handle all aspects of disaster cleanup. Our technicians have certifications from the IICRC to prove that they have the skills and necessary training to perform all required tasks.
- We will deal with your insurance company after a disaster to make everything as smooth as possible during this stressful time. Our business is to get you back to your business as soon as possible. If your business is still able to function during the restoration process, we will do everything possible to minimize disruption so that you can remain as efficient as possible.
- Our quick response time can help stop further damage and keep costs from increasing.
What types of emergencies can SERVPRO of Point Pleasant handle for your business?
- Mold Removal
- Fire Damage Restoration Service
- Water Removal and Cleanup
- Sewage Cleanup
- Bio-hazard Cleanup
Contact SERVPRO of Point Pleasant today for all your business’ water, fire and mold emergencies at 732-202-3001.