Mold growth is not usually a problem unless it begins growing indoors. Mold may begin growing indoors when the tiny mold spores float through the air and land on something damp or wet. No molds can grow without moisture or water.
If you discover mold growing indoors, it is always a good idea to have the mold tested and then removed properly. The moisture or water source must also be fixed in order to prevent the mold from growing again.
This home in Marlboro, NJ had a leak and water got into the walls. Because water was present, the mold had a perfect growing environment. If you find mold in your home and need mold removal services, call SERVPRO of Point Pleasant at 732-202-3001.